Sunday, September 16, 2018

Project #1


This project was fun! I love taking photos when I am out and about, so I tried to do just that, however, it definitely made me much more conscious on what I was taking photos of and how I was getting to the end result.

It forced me to slow down a bit and to think and plan what I was going to take images of. I think it took me out of my comfort zone a little bit as well. I had to really think about what I was going to take pictures of. Even though I feel very familiar with the elements and principles of art, I found myself referencing that document often during the project to refresh myself on them.

I think I got some decent images that demonstrate the elements and principles of art, although it appears Photobucket has significantly reduced the quality of my photos. I wouldn't mind doing something like that again, it was a neat project.

Click here to see my images.

Click here to view slideshow.

2 comments:

  1. I liked how all your images were from real life scenarios. For my photographs I went out and took photos that really emphasized one element or one specific principle. I think it's creative the way you used images of your everyday life scenarios and found principle and elements that you saw in them. And I think the photos you chose and the element or principle assigned to them are all very accurate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not able to see your photos and from the Alaina's response I know they was beautiful .

    ReplyDelete

Extra Credit Questionnaire

1. Which assignment did you ENJOY working on the  best ?  Why? I enjoyed the curation project the best. Even though it took a bit of time...